Some of you may have noticed that I put a new background on my blog. Does it have any significance you ask? Why yes it does. We found out Thursday that we are going to have another boy! Yea! We are so excited! Oh, and our newest son's due date is March 5th. I keep forgetting to mention that. Really cute boys are our specialty!
Update: the background is no longer a cute baby blue and brown stripe in honor of our baby boy.
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

6 comments:
Congrats, Crystal. With our 3 girls and your 3 boys, it looks like we are on track to be the 21st century version of Ishmael's and Lehi's families. When do we head for the wilderness? Can I hold the Liahona first?
Another boy? Well, you are doing your job and fitting in with the ward trend - all girls or all boys. I think you have to be having #4 or 5 to get one of the opposite sex. Congrats! Any names yet?
We are so excited to see another cute blonde Wixom boy! You do have the boy thing done really well. Congratulations!
congrats! Boys are way fun...now I know first hand.
Wow! Those pumpkins are amazing!!! Congrats on another boy! It sounds like we may have rubbed off on you. Now you just need to have one more and you can have a little girl who wants to be Batman and marry a puppy when she grows up.
That is for sure! They are VERY cute boys! Name???
Post a Comment