I'm thankful to be a Utah Ute!!! 13-0; Sugar Bowl Champions; The ONLY team in the country undefeated! Perfection! For us, it's not a quest, it's a reality! Go Utes!!!
I am the mother of four wonderful boys. I have a great husband, who is the best man on earth and my best friend. I love four-wheeling, photography, and spending time with my family. I like to be outdoors: gardening, camping, hiking, whatever. My family is my life!
5 comments:
As hard as it is to say... congrats. The coolest thing about the Utes was that they had JBW on their helmets!
You are so funny, Crystal!! That was an awesome game. I didn't see the very end, but I knew it was in the bag!
No comment....
=)
congrats. I am glad that they won. I am hoping that this will open the road for BYU to win the national championship next year!
That was such a good game! Even though we are BSU fans and had hoped that they would be in the Sugar Bowl. Go Utes!
Post a Comment