I was getting Micah ready for church this morning and I asked him if he wanted to wear a tie. He was very excited to wear a tie like daddy. So after we got him all dressed I told him to go look in the mirror. When he did, he got a huge smile on his face and said, "I am handsome!" What a cutie!
5 comments:
I'd have to agree! He is darling.
He definately is a handsome boy! Those eyelashes just melt my heart!
Hi IS handsome! That is so cute. Is he liking being a big brother?
That is so cute! I am finding that I LOVE little boys church clothes! I look forward to each Sunday when I can dress Jack up for church. :-)
PS I miss your tiny baby...I want to hold him again! Thanks for bringing him. :-)
That is so fun!! I bet he was handsome
Post a Comment