So does anyone else get really annoyed at having to dial the area code now anytime you want to call anyone?! I'm so sick of dialing and then hearing this lady's voice saying "We're sorry. Blah, blah, blah." Stupid area codes. Maybe one day I'll get used to it, but for now it's just super annoying.
8 comments:
I agree 100%! If you live in Utah, your area code should be 801. If we run out of was to mix up seven digits with the same area code, it means there are too many people in the same state. Don't you think???
I am not sure why, but my phone doesn't make me dial the 801. So I have not had to hear any annoying messages! Maybe you should switch over to my phone company... :)
The area code thing makes me forget the number I am dailing. I started to call you the other day and got 801-446- and then I was lost, if I have to remember the 801 then somehow my brain forgets the last 4 numbers, oh I love getting old.
Sorry Crystal. If you have caller ID on your phone, you can bring up the past numbers, and just press the #. It will automatically dial the number, AND add the 801 to the front. My hubby showed me that trick, I'm so grateful!!
AMEN! Who comes up with these hair brained ideas like mixing area codes up in one city?
It's messing with my phone Chi! I used to believe I was a master dialer...now sadly, Im a "you have much to learn...grasshopper". sad...
If we need to add area codes to our phone numbers, there's just way too many people in the world. I don't mind the "voice" but I HATE and get very annoyed with the three beginning tones!
- Rekehl
AMEN!
Post a Comment