Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's official!

Our little man officially has a name. It is.... (da da ta da)

Alexander Thomas

We are going to call him Xan or Xander or Alexander, but probably not Alex.

I'll post pictures later.

10 comments:

Callie's Spot said...

Good job! I like it!

Heather said...

I love both names! Good choice!

Shelley said...

I'm glad you got it all figured out! I think it fits very well with your other kids' names! (I just wonder if HE will ever want to go by Alex!) :)

AW Cake! said...

What a great name! I love it. Welcome to the family little Alexander!

Jenni said...

Yeah!!!! Alexander, I love it!

Marianne said...

I love it! That's so wonderful! Are you relieved that you have a name?

Joella Kingsbury said...

The pictures and video are so cute! Alexander is adorable! Those are cute nicknames that you have picked out. Take Care!

Linda Barton said...

Really...?... I was hoping for Linda. Oh well (sigh) j/k

Sooooo cute, congrats again!

Can I call him Xanadooo (am I pushing it? If so, I'll be your post-partum punching pal..call anytime, seriously) :)

P.S. Tyler watched the video and thought it was really cute, too.
Katelyn and I are willing to babysit the boys anytime. If you ever need a break, let us know.

DaNette said...

Yay, I love it. The video is adorable, we are so excited for your little family.

Mia said...

Happy birthday to Alexander Thomas! Our Mia would have been an Alexander. I'm so happy for you! You'll love having three boys in a row. (Trust me on this one.) They won't be taking out their aggression on Mama when they've got two other eager opponents.
Even better, they'll have a captive audience for all the gory details of car parts, sports stats, Kung Fu fight moves...(for the love!)