Sunday, March 1, 2009

Precious


It's moments like these that make your heart melt!

11 comments:

Heather said...

You captured it exactly: precious! What sweet big brothers, and the baby was loving it!

Linda Barton said...

Oh man~~ that was great....what sweet little boys you have.

You'll need proof that they loved each other soon....hang on to the video!

Carrie said...

AHHHHHHHHHH! what darling big brothers TT has. I was teary throughout the whole thing, how cute.
I love the potty comment at the end thats classic.

Marianne said...

Oh wow! I cried and cried at this one. You have the perfect little angels to call your boys. You are so lucky. I'm so glad that he remembers that song that we taught him last year. I don't think I ever saw him sing it, but he knows it so perfectly! So appropriate to sing to "his baby". And Micah sings the one he knows the best too. Awesome. Congratulations!

Shelley said...

I love the feeling a new baby brings into a family. It really makes everyone a little sweeter I think. You are one lucky momma!

Shauna said...

That is soooo precious! It's great that it is on your blog so you can watch it over and over agian. Kaylee use to sing Kamree to sleep every night when they were little. It is times like this that you can see how close to heaven they really are! Any name yet???

Jenni said...

That is soooo sweet! I have chills! You have the sweetest boys in the world! Keep 'em coming!

Suzie said...

That is very sweet. Thanks for sharing. They look happy to have a little brother.

Jill said...

So adorable! I laughed I cried...The potty comment was hilarious. :-) I can't wait to meet..."The baby". :-)

Rachel said...

That was so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Mia said...

Your boys are simply the sweetest big brothers on the planet.