The other day, we were listening to the Black Eyed Peas song "I Gotta Feeling" while cleaning up toys. There is one part that says..."Fill up my cup, Mazel tov" and Carson always thinks it says "applesauce" not "Mazel tov." It makes me laugh when I listen to little kids sing their version of songs!
I am the mother of four wonderful boys. I have a great husband, who is the best man on earth and my best friend. I love four-wheeling, photography, and spending time with my family. I like to be outdoors: gardening, camping, hiking, whatever. My family is my life!
3 comments:
The other day, we were listening to the Black Eyed Peas song "I Gotta Feeling" while cleaning up toys. There is one part that says..."Fill up my cup, Mazel tov" and Carson always thinks it says "applesauce" not "Mazel tov." It makes me laugh when I listen to little kids sing their version of songs!
Another Rock Band night, eh? I love it!
nice Micah!!!
he's
so qute!!!
Hi!! how are you doing?
I'm really doing good at japan!!
I miss your family!!!
On thursday, John is going to come Japan!!Waaoooo!!!
We'll meet him!!
so,I can take nice smile of John face,I'll send it you!!
Happy Birthday Dustin!!
How old are you!!
I want to celebrate too!!
take care !!
Post a Comment