...Right?!
So after many years in Primary callings, everywhere from teaching to nursery to activity days to presidency, I have been kicked out. Okay, so maybe pulled away is more accurate. Yesterday was my first day in my new calling as Young Women Beehive Advisor. It was fun to be with those beautiful girls, and I get to work with the most amazing woman! I'm really excited for this new challenge, although right now I feel pretty overwhelmed. At least I have Marianne to help me through this.
I'm sad to be leaving the wonderful kids in Primary, but I'm excited to get to know the Young Women better. Wish me luck in this new adventure.
P.S. I forgot to mention that these cute Beehives are the girls I've had in Activity Days over the last few years. So I already know how awesome they are and I just love them! And the girls I just left in AD are going to be my beehives within the next year! Sorry girls, you're stuck with me!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

9 comments:
You didn't get kicked out...you're just graduating! :) You will do a great job and those YW are lucky to have you in there! (I wish I was a Beehive!)
Katelyn is way excited to have you back....and just think, all those babysitters will come in handy!
You and those girls were meant for each other! They can't get enough. I had a feeling that Marianne was talking about you, just because Sis. G said she didn't think she could have you! :) You are awesome!
Yeah, Primary and YW are two different animals, for sure. But what you've learned and how you've already loved them will help so much. I am beside myself with excitement that you are my new partner! The girls are so lucky to have you! And you know the Lord wants you there right now for a reason. Isn't the gospel great? :)
I love the YW. And I get to play with the Beehives too. You're going to have a great time. Good luck!
I am excited for you Crystal! You will do a great job and the girls will love you! :)
Congrats on your new calling! You are going to be so wonderful with the Beehives!! They are so blessed to have you as their advisor! You are going to have such a fun time! :)
Congrats! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long!! Those girls are so lucky to have you and Marianne together. You will be awesome!
You don't need "good luck". You are so amazing and those Young Women will learn so much from you. But, if it'll make you feel better...Good Luck! (You'll do great! Those girls are so blessed to have you!!!)
Post a Comment