
Micah, Ready for Preschool

Anna and Micah

Coming out of school

Proud of his cool hat and "First Day of Preschool" award
Today was Micah's first day at Mrs. Rogers' Neighborhood Preschool! He was so excited and has talked about it for weeks now. However, when we started walking there he said, "Mom I want you to stay with me." I told him that moms weren't allowed to go to preschool. He wasn't very happy about that, but his cute friend Anna walked with him to school, so that made him less grumpy. He looked much happier when I picked him up, and his teachers said he did great. His preschool teachers are two of the most amazing women I know, and I know he's in good hands. When we got home he said that he had a lot of fun and that he wants to go back again. Congratulations on your first day of Preschool, Micah!
5 comments:
I'm glad he did okay! Sometimes preschool can be a tough thing. And he will love Carolee and Shauna...they do a great job!
Hooray Micah! Pretty soon he'll be running ahead of you to get to preschool as fast as he can.
He did just great! He is such a cutie. I am so excited to have him this year!!
That's pretty cool that the neighborhood preschool teacher's name is Mrs. Rogers. I want to go to that preschool!
How fun, I'm glad he liked it!
Post a Comment