We had the opportunity again to host a student from Japan. His name is Kento and we had so much fun with him. This was his third time coming to the U.S., and his English was very good. The boys had so much fun with him, especially playing games with the ball. Kento wasn't here for very long, but we had a great time. We wish we would have had more time with him. The boys loved him and keep asking "When is Kento coming back?" We hope he'll come again soon.
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Maybe I should get some chopsticks for my kids and see if that makes eating more fun, so they will actually eat. Thanks for the idea Micah!
He was a pretty cool guy. I can't believe he's gone already!
Hi!!
This is Kento!
Thank you for the home stay for almost 2 weeks.
I had really really great time at U.S. and your house!
I like the hat you gave me^^;
Have you try the row egg with rice and soy souce??
I think you'll might like it!
How is Micah ,Jacob and Zen doing?
I doing good!
I miss your family and john ^^
Kento
Hi Kento!
We miss you too! We haven't tried the egg and rice and soy sauce yet. I think Jacob will like it.
We had so much fun with you!
Post a Comment