Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grumpy

Poor Xanny had a terrible day yesterday. He was fussy and whiney and grumpy. He had a hard time sleeping. He had a hard time being his normal happy self. He was just upset about everything. Last night I was rocking with him and he started chewing on my thumb. Aha! Now I know why he's so grumpy. He got his first tooth! The poor guy's gums were hurting. That would make me grumpy too. So we gave him some Tylenol and some ice to chew on and that seemed to help him. I can't believe my baby has his first tooth! He is growing up way too fast!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Hopefully he doesn't start biting mommy... ;)

Marianne said...

Oh no! He can't get teeth yet, that means he's growing up. I'm sorry, teething is the worst!!

Shanna said...

Ohhhh! I'm sorry he felt so grumpy! I'm sure Grace will be in the same situation soon. It does go so fast!