Aaaaaahhhhhh! I can't take it anymore! I don't have my house to myself, my baby doesn't even have a room because Dustin's brother is living in it, and I don't even have my own laptop. What have I done to deserve this? Dustin's brother is going to be living with us for at least another month. Yes a month! The baby is coming in less than 5 weeks! Does anyone else see a problem with this or is it just me? Help! I can't take it anymore!
7 comments:
Oh Crystal! I am so sorry! It's bad enough to be 8 months pregnant but to have to share your house too. that is too much to ask. What can I do to help? You can come hang out at my house or better yet send Dustin's brother over here to hang out. Hang in there!!!
I guess you could try to stink him out...oh wait, that wouldn't work since he's used to being stinky. You could always move into my basement, you're welcome any time.
You poor thing! Let's talk...I'll call you! I don't know if it helps, but we all love you girl!
Send him home to mom & pop. They have more room and they put up with the stink... I'm sorry it's so rough. (I certainly don't envy you!)
Ooooh! I know! Make him move into the shed!!! Maybe the cold will make him want to move sooner. lol!
Hey Crystal - Melissa Wood here. Hope you don't mind that I read your blog. You know how it is... As far as the brother in law goes, kick him to the curb. Your baby and your sanity come first. Plus, your pantry is probably woefully depleted and the stink of that many dudes in one place must be too much. I feel your pain.
You are a saint. No one wants to deal with that kind of stuff when they are trying to get ready for a new baby! I hope you find a way to nicely remove your guest sooner than later! ;)
Post a Comment