Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update

Dustin called HP for me to see what the status on my laptop was. (Probably because he was sick of me telling him everyday when he got home that it didn't come again.) Anyway, they said that they had a part shortage and they didn't have the part they needed to fix it. Well that just bites! So now, who knows when I'll get my laptop back. It just better be before I go to the hospital.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

That does stink...I hope it comes sooner than later!

Marianne said...

Oh Crystal! I'm so sorry about your laptop. They really need to get it fixed before the baby comes. Maybe Dustin should buy you a new one ;) as an early baby present

Jenni said...

I am just not sold on laptops! I have had similar experiences! Good luck with everything-I can't wait for that baby boy to get here!!!

Heather said...

Sorry, Crystal! We miss you!

Leslie said...

It's time for a MacBook! I just bought one. Super awesome! Your husband will probably hate me for it, but I don't care. I'm hooked!

Jill said...

Oh Crystal! I'm so sorry. I'm glad there is an end in sight, but still...what a bummer. You will be blessed for sharing your home with your brother in law...that is unless you kill him,...in that case the Heavens might not smile down upon you. lol I wish you had your laptop so you could at least hide away and blog your little heart out. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.