Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks!

I just want to thank everyone for their great comments, and for being so understanding and letting me vent. I seriously have the best friends in the world. You guys are so supportive and understanding. I don't know what I would do without you guys! I love all my friends and consider each of you one of my many blessings! Thanks for all the encouragement, good wishes, and prayers. You are awesome and I'm so glad that I have you as a friend! Thanks again for everything!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

We all go through our ups and downs and you have been such a good friend to all of us in our times of need! We are really lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends in this neighborhood, it's not like this everywhere you go. :)

Marianne said...

I'm lucky to have you as a friend too. Thanks for always being there for me and my family! Hopefully things will start looking up for you. Don't forget you have an angel from heaven coming to your home very soon, and we're all looking forward to him!

Jenni said...

You're the best Crystal!!!

Carrie said...

Hang in there cutie. Love you too.