My husband loves me! My sweet hubby spent a good part of his day today finding his brother an apartment. We have to loan him the money for the first month's rent, but he now has keys to his own apartment and will be moving in the next week! I am so happy that I could almost jump up and down! (But I won't because a- I don't think I really could, and b-I'd probably hurt myself and the baby) I just love my husband and I am so appreciative of him doing this for me. I am anxious to get the baby's room ready now, and I feel so much better about things.
8 comments:
Yeah Crystal! That is a good husband! Please let me know if you need help with the baby's room. I want to see it when it's done!
Oh my. That's a huge weight off your mind, I'm sure! Now's the fun part! You'll have to take pictures of the new baby's room and post them. So excited for you guys to have your life back!
WooHoo, I'll be down to help fix up the babies room.
Dustin ROCKS!! Isn't breathing easier now>??
Yay! Yay! Yay! Isn't it awesome that he found one so fast once he started looking? (Funny that he's in Jeff & Mindy's old place!)
Good luck with everything. I wish we could be there to help with the move and with the baby's room. :)
I'm happy for you Crystal! It's great that you were able to help out your brother, also. Believe me, us homeless people appreciate those that are able to help! :)
I am so glad it all worked out. Have fun decorating!
Oh Good! Life will be much happier now. I think Dustin knew the saying all too well..."If Mamma anint happy, aint no one happy" He did what he had to do to make Mamma happy. :-) Let me know if you need help decorating!!
I have some Dark Brown Paint and lots of white paint that's just sitting around. You can totally copy my nursery!! It's pretty cute. :-)
Post a Comment