Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On the bright side...

My laptop came yesterday afternoon! And they didn't mess it up too much when they fixed it. So at least now I have my own computer to hide out with.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Good! I'm so glad you got it back finally! Any news about kicking someone out of the house? (and maybe not even Dustin) :)

Shanna said...

I'm glad you have your computer back. I know what it feels like to not have one...computers are a necessity these days.

Jill said...

one down...two to go..well, one to GO and one to come out!!

Shauna said...

Hooray!!!!! Just when you thought it wasn't ever going to get better. Always look on the bright side. The Lord knows when you can't deal with one more bad thing. Isn't it funny how something as simple as a laptop can brighten your life. Hang in there!