He's perfect Crystal! Good job making the cutest boys I've ever seen. Please post when you have a name for him! :) Thanks for sharing the adorable pics!
Katelyn and I were tyring to see what name he looks like. We thought Caleb, Jared, Noah or John. He's so cute, you could name him anything and he'd make it look good!
I am the mother of four wonderful boys. I have a great husband, who is the best man on earth and my best friend. I love four-wheeling, photography, and spending time with my family. I like to be outdoors: gardening, camping, hiking, whatever. My family is my life!
17 comments:
What a handsome little guy! I'm glad everything went well and that he's here safe and sound. I love his little lips!
Congratulations Dustin & Crystal! He sure is a cutie. We love you guys!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! Congratulations on "Little Man"!!! So does the little man have a name yet??? I'm glad everything went well~yeah!
CONGRATS CRYSTAL AND DUSTIN! We are so happy for you! He is a beautiful baby!
Congratulations! How fun to have 3 boys. You're just over half-way to your basketball team!
He is SO cute! Enjoy every second with him! Hold him as much as you can and kiss him even more! He is beautiful!!
He's perfect Crystal! Good job making the cutest boys I've ever seen. Please post when you have a name for him! :) Thanks for sharing the adorable pics!
Its about time you had him over 36 hours ago and you are finally posting pictures, c/mon. I adore him already.
Katelyn and I were tyring to see what name he looks like. We thought Caleb, Jared, Noah or John. He's so cute, you could name him anything and he'd make it look good!
YAY a new nephew! I'm sure glad he's here safe and sound! Also that you're doing well too! You were right, you make the cutest boys!
He is soo cute! I'm really happy for you guys! Oh and I vote for Noah.
He looks so tiny! Congrats. I am glad he is healthy and everything went OK. We can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! No mistaking that he belongs to your family. Boys rule!
- Rekehl
Congratulations. How exciting. It's good to know that you don't even go to the hospital wihout your laptop. You are truly amazing.
Congrats! We are so excited to hsve the "Little Man" in our family.
He is adorable! I'm glad to hear that everything went well.
What a cute little guy! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment