Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Photo

I need a new family photo. I have tons of pictures of the kids and the hubs, but for some reason there are no pictures that I'm in. Could it be that it's because I'm always behind the lens? Probably. Maybe I'll just do our Christmas card picture with just the male members of the family. It'll probably turn out cuter that way anyway.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You just let me know when you want a family pic and I'll come take it for you with your awesome camera! The world is always a happier place with Crystal in it! You NEED to be in your Christmas card photo!!!

Marianne said...

Or photoshop yourself into the picture, whatever picture of yourself that you like the best! :)

AW Cake! said...

Whatever! They NEED you in the picture. When you get it done do you mind sending me one for my wall??? THanks! :)