Micah is The Flash (a super hero from the Justice League), Xan is Yoda, and Jacob is a Ninja.
The boys had a fun Halloween. They got to go trick-or-treating with their friends (along with Dad) and got tons of candy! We also got to go to Jacob's school for the costume parade.

5 comments:
Okay, you know you're a REALLY busy mom when your Halloween posts come on November 23rd! lol!
Very cute! I'm expecting to see those Thanksgiving pictures sometime BEFORE Christmas. :)lol
I feel your busy pain! Cute costumes this year! Halloween is one of those times I'm glad I have girls. I don't do well with the blood, guts and super heros!
Your boys have awesome costumes! I love the little Yoda and I'm feeling super cool because I already knew who Flash was! Having a boy is super educational. Did all your boys get a chance to be Yoda when they were babies? :)
Heather, only Xan gets to be Yoda. Someone in my mom's ward gave her the costume this year (because she has so many grandchildren) and she gave it to us. But Jacob and Micah loved having him be Yoda much more than he enjoyed it ;)
Post a Comment