I am in trouble. Do you see this little cutie?

This little guy has me wrapped around his tiny finger. All he has to do is give me his irresistible, toothy little smile, and I am powerless. I just can't help but give him what he wants. I am in so much trouble, especially if his power over me doesn't wear off as he gets older.
8 comments:
You know it won't wear off! He is a cutie!
So cute! He's just a doll, and has a great mommy and daddy to tease!
Yep, you're in trouble! He's so handsome!!!
I love this age...they don't say no, they don't talk back, they don't do naughty things on purpose. Just keep him on that shelf so he will stay sweet forever!
still can't say no to Anna and she almost 5 you are screwed
How could you ever say no to him? He is sooo stinkin' cute! I agree you are in trouble!
Not only is he so darn cute, but such a sweet boy too! I love the picture. What a doll! You are definately in big trouble! ;)
Post a Comment