We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my parents where all my family was there except two people (way to go Robert and Stacey! Just kidding.). The food was soooo yummy and I had a great time chatting with everyone. And we got to hear some exciting news. My brother and his wife are expecting another baby in June. Hooray!
Black Friday I woke up at 12:30 AM to go to Old Navy to try to get Lego Rock Band for my bro-in-law. I'm so grateful that I had my awesome friend Carrie there with me. They didn't pass out the wristbands until 2:45, so we just had to sit in the cold for hours. Then we didn't even get the stupid game! They only had about 20 wristbands and we were about 30 people back, so we only missed it by about 10-15 people. Oh well. C'est la vie! From there it was off to Penney's where we got a cute cute coat for Carrie. We just hope her hubby approves. ;) Then we went to Target where it was completely insane! You could barely move around and people were grabbing everything off the shelves. At least I was able to find a couple things I wanted. Sorry that they were out of toasters Carrie. I had a lot of fun shopping with my friend and was grateful to go home and take a nap.
That night my bro- & sis-in-law came for dinner and to play Beatles rock band! Fun! Are you guys sure you want to take it with you when you move across the country?! Needless to say, we stayed up WAY too late but we had lots of fun.
Overall, it was a great weekend with not much sleep. Except for the shopping hangover; I could have gone without that.


3 comments:
Now I am even more impressed that you were at 9am church looking extra cute with the lack of sleep you got this weekend! Sounds like you had fun! :)
Yay! Shopping is great fun, sorry that you didn't get the game. :(
I had a lot of fun, I just wish I wasn't still tired. Get some rest, send Micah down when Xan goes done for a nap. Mark loves the coat, we did a good job picking it out, Thanks. You are such a great friend.
Post a Comment