For Veterans' Day, I'd like to thank all the veterans who have fought for our freedom and the soldiers who are still fighting for our country. Especially when there is so much political turmoil and opinions over war, I'd like to express my appreciation for the men and women who serve in our military to protect this country.
I'm thankful to live in a country where I can worship how I'd like. I'm thankful that my kids can grow up to be whatever they want to be. I'm thankful to be able to express my opinion freely. I'm grateful for the many freedoms that I and my family enjoy.
Thank you to all the soldiers, people like my dad and brother, who are willing to step up, fight, and possibly die to protect the freedoms that we all enjoy. We appreciate your sacrifices.
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Thanks for a great reminder Crystal! We are very blessed.
Post a Comment