Tuesday, February 3, 2009

24 days... or less!

Since I know everyone's just waiting for my countdown, I just thought I'd let you know that I've only got about 3 1/2 weeks left till the baby comes! It's kind of scary when you think about it. A lot to get ready and not a lot of time to get it done. Well, we better get our butts in gear because the baby is coming whether we are ready or not.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

What can I do to help you get ready Crystal?

Kris Romeril said...

Can't wait to see the baby boy. How exciting. Let me know if you need anything, I will help if I can.

Jenni said...

Yeah! The count down is so fun! (Especially when you're not the one with the full-term baby inside of you :))I would seriously love to help you, the boys could play and we could work. Let me know when...

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. I can't believe you are so close to having little baby boy Wixom.