Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is my Valentine's Day gift. On Thursday Dustin brought home a dozen red long-stemmed roses and a huge box of chocolates for me. The roses smell wonderful and the chocolates are awesome. I made a fresh fruit tart for Dustin in the shape of a heart (which was pretty good if I do say so myself). Our ward had a big Chocolate Extravaganza Saturday night, but I wasn't feeling very well so Dustin went to the church and brought me home two big plates of chocolate decadence! What a sweet hubby!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

That is so sweet. What a wonderful hubby you have. Your tart looks fabulous!

Shelley said...

I am thoroughly impressed Dustin went to the Valentine's activity by himself to get you chocolate...really, that is true love right there. Hope you're feeling better!

Jenni said...

Beautiful roses, and a really sweet husband! That's awesome, I'm glad you had a happy day!!!