Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're off to see the Wizard

Or at least the OBGYN. Next time you see me, I will be the mother of three boys! Not that I'm not already, it will just seem more official when I can actually hold him in my arms.

We're excited!

5 comments:

DaNette said...

Yay! I am so jealous that you have reached the emerald city! I am still traversing on the yellow brick road for the next 10 weeks! I am excited to see what you finally decided on to name him. Congrats and good luck with the new little one,

Jenni said...

Yay!!! Congrats and good luck! I will say a prayer for you tonight. So...what's the name already?????

Shelley said...

Good luck and make sure to call when you get back if you need your boys to come play or something! I'm so excited for you! :)

Shauna said...

Hooray! I can't wait to hear the details of that little boy! I would love to bring you dinner or a treat. I'll call you next week! Post pics as soon as you feel up to it! Congrats!!!

Carrie said...

I want to know why you haven't called me yet. Come on man. You should had the little guy hours ago. Don't make me come down there!