So yesterday's wonderful day suddenly went to the dogs about 9:00 last night. You see, my wonderful husband was helping his brother move into his new apartment. They had a bunch of stuff loaded in our Jeep, and as they were unloading it, some jerk called a tow truck and while Dustin was in the apartment the tow truck came and towed our Jeep away. So then Dustin had hours of hassle trying to find who had the Jeep and then trying to get it back and having to pay an obscene amount of money to get it back. But I finally got my hubby home with the Jeep. Oh, and I also did something to tweak my back, so my wonderful massage didn't last long. Grrrr! I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
4 comments:
Being towed is SO much fun. I'm sorry!
Oh no! Funny how life can turn on you sometimes... sorry about the tow- that's never a fun thing... Hope your back recovers soon.
Good thing there is tomorrow Crystal. And a few tomorrow's after that your baby boy will be here! That will be a wonderful day! I am so happy to help you in any way that I can. All you have to do is call. :) P.S. Trevan can't wait for summer to come so he can come hang out on Gentle Creek Cir. Obviously, I made the mistake of talking to him about it and now he won't stop!
Crystal, I'm so sorry! Life is all about ups and downs. I think you've had your extra share of "downs" lately, because of the sweet "ups" that a fresh spirit from heaven will bring into your home THIS MONTH!
Post a Comment