I'm so excited for you! Post a picture of your nursery...I really want to see how it turned out! (And I laughed SO hard at your girdle comment...that was hilarious)!
That's so exciting, Crystal! I'm so happy for you- hang in there, it won't be long until you're holding the little guy in your arms. What a great reward for a lot of discomfort!
I am the mother of four wonderful boys. I have a great husband, who is the best man on earth and my best friend. I love four-wheeling, photography, and spending time with my family. I like to be outdoors: gardening, camping, hiking, whatever. My family is my life!
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Post a picture of your nursery...I really want to see how it turned out! (And I laughed SO hard at your girdle comment...that was hilarious)!
I can't believe it is finally here. Let me know what I can do to help! Hooray!!!!!
YEah! It's about time
I want to see pictures as soon as you can get to a computer! Hang in there!!!
Yeah!!! Oh wait... they are quieter inside.
That's so exciting, Crystal! I'm so happy for you- hang in there, it won't be long until you're holding the little guy in your arms. What a great reward for a lot of discomfort!
Yay, I can't wait to see him! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment