Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's in a Name?

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
by any other name would smell as sweet;"
-Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene ii

To answer everyone's question, no we do not have a name picked out for this little guy yet. I'm pretty sure that we are just going to have to see him first. Plus, with me working in Primary and Dustin working in Young Mens, it ruins a lot of the names. Suddenly you have a face to go with certain names, and you're worried that if you name your child that, he will end up being a rascal like the other kid. :)
We're sure that we will find the right name, it just may take us some time.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Just remember, I can't make a towel for the little guy until he has a name. :)

Shelley said...

I think boy names are a lot harder than girl names. Probably because most of the "rascals" out there are boys. (I am not being sexist...but having been a teacher, that is just the way it is). Good luck!

AW Cake! said...

I love waiting to hear what you have named your kids. The surprise is the best part! I hope you're feeling okay. :)

Shauna said...

I think that is why I only have girls. I could not find a boy name I really like. Good luck!

Carrie said...

I hear that twinkle toes is available otherwise we are all partial to Mark.

Unknown said...

Picking names is so hard. Good luck! :)

Rekehl Johnson said...

Well, that means Tanner, Ryan, Ethan, and Derek are all out of the running.... I'm sure they are all on your rascal list.

- Rekehl