Friday, February 6, 2009

Today is a wonderful day...

For I am going away! Oh wait, that's one of the songs Jacob sings at school.

Today has been a great day. After a very non-restful night, I got to get up and go to my doctor appointment. But guess what! In three weeks I will be getting up at a very unheavenly hour and driving to the hospital to have my baby! Everything went well at the doctor's AND I was in and out of there within 35 minutes. Then I came home to eat an early lunch because I had an appointment for a MASSAGE! My wonderful husband gave me some gift certificates for massages at Christmas, and I redeemed my first one today. It was wonderful! If you have never had a pregnancy massage when you were pregnant, you should. After that we were able to put some furniture in the baby's room and get it all arranged. Now I just need to wash all his clothes and put them in his dresser. The boys were so excited to see the crib in there. And to top off the day the boys and I got to go to a Primary activity. Now I'm going to attempt to put the kids to bed so that I can go to bed early.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Make sure to take some pictures of the nursery when you are done!

Linda Barton said...

3 weeks?!?!?!

After reading your post it reminded me to count the little things that make the day great. Like being on Bangerter Hwy and not stopping for lights!(i'm still waiting for that, if it happens I'll remember to blog about it.)

Thanks Crystal!

Heather said...

That's very exciting! You deserve many, many wonderful days like these!