Jacob was nominated by his teacher to be on the Rose Creek Honor Roll this month. He was recognized in a special assembly this morning. I am so proud of him! This is what his teacher had to say about him:
"Jacob is a great student! He always tries to do his best work. Jacob is a kind friend to others. I appreciate his kind and willing attitude!"
Congratulations Jacob! Your dad and I love you and we are very proud of all you do! We are grateful to have you in our family!

6 comments:
Congratulations Jacob! That is very cool! :)
Good Job Jacob! What a neat thing!
What a neat kid you have there. Yeah Jacob.
And he's pretty cute too!
Oops, that last comment was from Marianne! Sorry, I'm on my Dad's computer. :)
WOW- I can totally see Jacob as the perfect model student! Congratulations and keep it up!
Post a Comment