Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I must be crazy...

...because who in their right mind would volunteer to do Activity Days at their house two days before they are going to have a baby. I feel like Carrie, with a dozen kids coming to a birthday party. My dozen are bigger, but not quieter. At least I don't have a pinata :0)

(and if you comment on me looking like a pinata, I'm going to beat you with a stick!)

7 comments:

Kris Romeril said...

Lets hope that it doesn't end of an activity day learning about something else. That my scare the girls a little, but then, it worked for me. If you don't know that story, ask me sometime. It is quite funny.

Kris Romeril said...

Sorry, it really helps when one proof reads ones own entry. Talk about a lot of typing mistakes.

Linda Barton said...

I wondered about that too!!! (of course, wondering and offering to help were two different things)(chalk one up for VT!)

Jenni said...

That's right, two days!!! You must be feeling pretty good, because two days before I deliver I feel like I want to die! You're awesome! Good luck! ;)

Heather said...

Ha ha! I remember that they called me to Act. Days 3 years ago, to force you into taking it easy... looks like some things haven't changed! I've been thinking of you all week... I pray that everything goes well for you tomorrow! Please post pics of the little guy as soon as you can! I miss you!

Carrie said...

Crystal you are crazy but, awesome at your calling. Now take a couple days off I hear the hospital is a nice vacation.

Shelley said...

At least it will keep your mind off of it! I did parent-teacher conferences the day before I ended up having Carson and I went visting teaching RIGHT before I had Parker! It was great, no time to think about labor. Good luck! :)